Henry Herbert Tailors www.henryherbert.com Review

JohnFarrows's review of Henry Herbert Tailors www.henryherbert.com

Henry Herbert Tailors www.henryherbert.com

“I was a new entrant to the bespoke suit world and...”

Written on: 31/05/2010 by JohnFarrows (1 review written)

I was a new entrant to the bespoke suit world and there seems to be an awful lot of choice. Like everyone I guess, I looked around the internet to understand exactly what I wanted. Having read other reviews, a big problem seemed to be that the cloth chosen on order came back differently once the suit had been made so I wanted a tailor who could re-assure me about the integrity and source of the cloth. (Some tailors are vague about which countries the suits were made in too). I found a great, but small, tailoring firm in London called Henry Herbert who not only give you cuttings of the cloth, but tell you the exact mill where it has come from too - believe it or not there are still some English mills left. I choose a charcoal grey and they did warn me that the suit would take some time to be finished - we had a number of fittings along the way and they make each suit from scratch. But I can honestly say the fit of the suit is exactly what I was looking for - and the cloth exactly as I had asked for. I would thoroughly recommend them.