Voyages of Discovery MV Discovery Review

• Food - quality & variety

• Entertainment on board

Guest's review of Voyages of Discovery MV Discovery

“We have no complaints about the boat Discovery. The...”

Written on: 27/05/2010

We have no complaints about the boat Discovery. The staff are fantastic and the service is excellent. Food also very good especially the buffets.

We do have a complaint about the price of the excursions. For what they offered some of them were really not worth the money. The descriptions are wonderful but what you got on some of them was not.

For example we paid £70 each to go ashore in the Seychelles(free boat tender for anyone) spend one hour in a nature reserve and then 40 minutes on a beach. The people who just went ashore on their own paid £5 return for the coach to the beach.

Some people said they never go on organised excursions. I am not sure what the solution is, because seeing different things is part of the holiday.

• Feb 2010

• Food - quality & variety

• Entertainment on board

G2E's Comment

Written on: 02/07/2010

I found this review helpful because...I am trying to find the costs of excursions and this has at least given me one. Thanks.