The Sports HQ www.thesportshq.com Review

simonsmkt2000's review of The Sports HQ www.thesportshq.com

“I purchased the 10' x 20' Gazebo - EZ Stow a way...”

Written on: 27/05/2010 by simonsmkt2000 (1 review written)

I purchased the 10' x 20' Gazebo - EZ Stow a way design it was meant to be easy pop up Gazebo. I have had two and both of the these was Flimsy rubbish and would not pop up like I was told. First one me and my wife tried to put up and the joint snapped and so did the frame. The next one 4 of us tried to put it up and the same again. Then when I asked for a refund then sports hq said it is our policy to inspect the item before refunding. So I accepted that 48 hours. But it took a around 7 days of shouting and calling and live messaging to get my money back. In the end I had to threaten them with consumer direct. First the person I called ended the live chat item when i asked for a refund. Then today I spoke with one man who said he was just a customer services member. I asked for a manager I was then passed to a man called Tim who said he was customer service manager. Who was useless but when I called to speak to him he was not a manager just a supervisor. They would not allow me to speak to a manager. Then I spoke with a girl off the phones who I explained issues to and she cut the call again.

PLEASE DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY. PRODUCTS ARE ALL FROM TIWAN AND RUBBISH AND WHEN YOU FIND THAT OUT ITS TO LATE. THEY THEN REFUSE TO GIVE YOU A REFUND AND MAKE YOU MAKE YOU JUMP THROUGH HOOPS TO GET YOUR MONEY BACK GO TO ANYONE ELSE THEY WILL BE A BETTER COMPANY.PLEASE LISTEN TO ME I AM NOT BITTER JUST DON'T LIKE CONMAN COMPANIES.

• 10' x 20' Gazebo - EZ Stow a way design