Suva, Townhouse Apartment Hotel Review

Guest's review of Suva, Townhouse Apartment Hotel

“i give this place a zero for everything based on the...”

Written on: 25/05/2010

i give this place a zero for everything based on the level on customer serivce experienced. I had booked a room here for 4 days well in advance and had called several times to confirm that my booking was in place. The day i was meant to check in, i was running a little late, so i called TWICE to let the staff know i would be checking in late and was assured that that would be fine and that they would hold my room. When i got there, i was told by an extremely rude lady that they didnt have my booking and i later found out that they sold my room to a walk in guest DESPITE having called to let them know i would checking in late. Im sure you can appreciate my fury at finding this out, being a female, alone in a strange city, late at night, in the rain, without somewhere to stay. To add insult to injury, the lady at reception didnt offer a solution or try and resolve the matter and i was left to find somewhere else to stay..I would definitely not stay here and would advise any one to keep away from this place. It may be cheap but that i believe is due to the lact of service above anything else.