Avent Niplette Review

Guest's review of Avent Niplette

Avent Niplette

“Can someone please tell me if I can use niplette on...”

Written on: 20/05/2010

Can someone please tell me if I can use niplette on the nipple that has blistered or should I wait until the blister is gone? I have just been using this a day and one nipple blistered is that normal? did I suction too much? please help!!

Sharonmarie's Comment

Written on: 22/05/2010

if your nipple blisters or turns purple, stop use at once and wait until your nipple settles down. resumme use of niplette, only this time use less pull on syringe, look at your nipple, if like me inverted/very small, you will see the thimble filling. judge by the pain how much to pull. if you work in stages you will fill the cup. i use the niplette for cosmetic reasons, and it really does work! though i do find that once you start to use it, you need to keep the niplette to maintain your nipple size. i have been through the horrible blistered/purple stages! not nice, but you learn yourself how to use properly. good luck!