Unique Phones, www.uniquephones.com Review

Guest's review of Unique Phones, www.uniquephones.com

Unique Phones, www.uniquephones.com

“I HAD A VERY BAD EXPERIENCE with Unique Phones. ”

Written on: 19/05/2010

I HAD A VERY BAD EXPERIENCE with Unique Phones.

I purchased a unlock code for my blackberry. They promised a 'premium' service which will deliver my code within 24 hours. The code did not arrive until after 7 days later. I canceled my purchase because it didn't arrive after 3 days, but they said I can't cancel and get refund because I agreed to the terms. But they did not comply to their terms with the '24 hours premium' service. After I canceled it, the codes arrived. I entered both codes they provided, and it DIDN'T WORK. I emailed customer service more than 10 emails to get my refund, and they said they refunded but I DID NOT RECEIVE ANY REFUND. I had to go to my bank to check but they said no refund was made by Unique Phones. I emailed them again about this matter, after 5 emails and arguments, THEY SAID IF I'M NOT SATISFIED I CAN EMAIL A COMPLAINT. How rude is that? I called their phone numbers but NO ONE PICKED UP. I emailed the complaints department more than twice BUT NO REPLY. I take this as my loss and I WILL NEVER PURCHASE CODES FROM THEM.

Customer service is extremely bad and rude. Sometimes they don't even reply your email after several emails.

I am shocked at their terrible service and definitely angry with their rudeness. No apology from them since the first email. PLEASE BE CAREFUL WITH THIS COMPANY.