Vax Power 2 Pet Review

• Style

• Service & Support

caddi2303's review of Vax Power 2 Pet

Vax Power 2 Pet

“Had mine just over 2 weeks and although some might say...”

Written on: 18/05/2010 by caddi2303 (2 reviews written)

Had mine just over 2 weeks and although some might say not long enough Ive gotta say I am soooo impressed with it I would recommend it to anyone.

I have had different hoovers but this one is definitley the best ever!!! Yes that is EVER>> Its called Power 2 pet , made by Vax and its brilliant

Its compact but nice looking, has its own little personality and I love it. The rubbish cylinder is sooo easy to emtpy and you have a choice of 2 ways to empty it!!!! How cool is that , the filters really do dry within 24 hrs of washing and wash well they do. the lead is longer than ususal, it gets almost around all if my house (bungalow) with out having to plug in elsewhere. I used it in the car the other day as my dogs have a habit of leaving their make in the car and it took a 1/4 of the time to get clean and it did a great job, not an ok job like my old hoover but a great job and so much easier & quicker. The pipe is long bu tyou have the choice of lenght from lil ones to tall lads it does the job.

MY ADVICE IF YOU LOOKING TO BUY THEN BUY THIS IS GREAT AND REALLY 'DOES WHAT IT SAYS ON THE TIN'

• Under a month