Proclear Compatibles Review

Guest's review of Proclear Compatibles

Proclear Compatibles

“I have had MULTIPLE issues where the right contact is...”

Written on: 18/05/2010

I have had MULTIPLE issues where the right contact is either ripped after a day or two, on occasion they last 10 days...NOT worth the price. Even contacted CooperVision with complaints...they say I must have my Optometrist submit the complaint. I am looking for a more durable contact...if anyone knows of anything, PLEASE post it!

Guest's Comment

Written on: 10/06/2011

I have worn Frequency 55 Toric lenses for about 8 years, or as long as they have been on the market if it hasn't been that long. My Dr. put me on Proclears for moisture content and what not. I've only worn them for a day but I think that I hate them. I have to squint to get 100% focus, and they are not near as comfortable as my Frequency lenses. (I am bad about wearing my lenses too long, so I am not overly easy on them) I will be asking to go back to Frequencies.