All About Weight www.allaboutweight.co.uk Review

Guest's review of All About Weight www.allaboutweight.co.uk

“I have been on the rapid for 3 weeks and have lost a...”

Written on: 17/05/2010

I have been on the rapid for 3 weeks and have lost a stone. Very easy to stick to and havent once felt hungry. Packs are tasty. The only thing i would say that puts a lot of people off is the price...but if you consider how much you spend when you go to the supermarket or to your local take away then you will realise its not actually that expensive. Its worth every penny, i eat more regularly now than i did before, which stops me from feeling hungry. I do miss a lot of food but not as much as i thought i would. I have been recomending it to a few people, who are seriously considering starting the all about W8 programme as they can see its working with me.

Kurlyk's Comment

Written on: 06/04/2011

I found this review very helpful because... I have only just started this diet and already missing normal food. But I have to stick to something for a change. Ive just gone into the obese bracket at 14st 5lb and being 5ft 8, and a large size 16. I want to be a size 10/12 and need to do something about it instead of talking about it.