V Australia Review

• Comfort on flight

• Quality of Entertainment

• Quality of food

Guest's review of V Australia

“Worst flight ever. Whatever you do DO NOT fly...”

Written on: 16/05/2010

Worst flight ever. Whatever you do DO NOT fly v-australia. From the complete lack of ground crew - longest wait i have ever experienced because they had 2 ground crew checking in a 747. The air crew were a complete joke. They hung out in the kitchen drinking and ignoring requests from customers. They laughed when i asked for some water and told me to go get it myself. They changed my return flight on me and sent an email telling me to call them to confirm that i received the email - im still on hold waiting for them to answer my call. It is now 31 minutes wait for them to take me off hold. I realise thats not unusual - but given how bad the flight was this is absolutely the last time i will take virgin. I am going to ask them for a refund and rebook my return flight on qantas. They know what they are doing and are fuss free. Whatever you do - avoid V-Australia at all costs.

• Jan 10 2010

• Long Haul

Flight Length

Fionaussie's Comment

Written on: 30/07/2010

I found this review very helpful because...I look for honest and balanced reviews. The reviewer gave it 5 stars for value and 1 star for everything else. It's obvious the reviewer took the time to answer each question honestly rather than slam it out of spite. Too bad for V Australia.