Bici Motorcycles www.bici.co.uk Review

• Quality of design/construction?

Guest's review of Bici Motorcycles www.bici.co.uk

“BICI - Motorcycles do not use ”

Written on: 13/05/2010

BICI - Motorcycles do not use

Following on from my Steering damper and being refunded short of £47 - that poor excuse of a Man, Richard after weeks of trying to contact and is too gutless to talk to you on the phone because he knows he is in the wrong. An email i finally received saying that they were keeping £47 due to restocking fees!! now bearing in mind BICI.co.uk send out the wrong parts in the first place why should i be the one to pay a restocking fee at at my expense. He tried to say that i must have given him the wrong model of bike!!! Yes of course Richard i have no idea what bike i ride and took a complete guess!! How much i wish i lived near him to pay him a visit....

I completely agree have reported him to watchdog who apparently were already looking in to his "practices" but i think a column in a bike mag to stop other people getting caught up in this!!

• Quality of design/construction?

Intruder1's Comment

Written on: 26/05/2010

I found this review very helpful because...I was going nto order 2 Shark Evoline Lids. I thought it would be fine as this is a local company about 15 miles away.I'm glad I seen all these reviews-Phew!!!!!!!!!