On The Beach Holidays - www.onthebeach.co.uk Review

Guest's review of On The Beach Holidays - www.onthebeach.co.uk

“I booked with OT beach last year to go to Turkey...”

Written on: 12/05/2010

I booked with OT beach last year to go to Turkey flying from Glasgow. After I had the money taken from my account I was told the return flight was returning into Gatwick and we would get a connecting flight up to Glasgow paid in full by OT beach. After our 2 week holiday we arrived at departure airport in Turkey to find that the flight was not at the time we had been told if fact it was hours later and therefore the connecting flight had gone by the time we arrived in Gatwick that had to take us back to Glasgow We had to sleep on the floor at Gatwick and ended up paying to get a flight home the next morning back to Glasgow. OT beach would not take any responsibility for this and no explanation was ever given. The continued to advertise this holiday on the site as a glasgow out glasgow in flight right up until the day we left. Lots of people were on the flight back up to Glasgow from Gatwick who had all been treated the same way. They are a shower of chancers so seem to continually get away with it. Dont book with them or you will be so stressed out you will have to visit a doctor.

Visit onthebeach.co.uk