We Buy Any Car - www.webuyanycar.com Review

• Customer service

vanian3000's review of We Buy Any Car - www.webuyanycar.com

“Was very well treated in Newport. They gave me just...”

Written on: 12/05/2010 by vanian3000 (1 review written)

Was very well treated in Newport. They gave me just over Parkers trade price for my Seat Altea even with a dodgy tyre, a couple of dents/scrathes and the MOT due in a few weeks. Buyer did a little bit of scripted chat but soon relaxed and treated us like human beings, he also waived the fee for the CHAPS payment so we had the money in the bank next day. If you want more for your car then sell it privately but for a quick, no hassle transaction this was a very good experience.

• Customer service

Visit webuyanycar.com

Guest's Response to vanian3000's Review

Written on: 06/02/2012

I Was happy with the service boys offered when i part exchanged my vehicle for an audi,but then when things went wrong with my audi purchased for £7000 they said they will get it sorted but then when i booked the car into a garage next door to their premises the car was not fixed. this went on for over 2 months the audi being taken in and out of their preffered garage approx 8 times. the problem was still not fixed and now the TURBO has totally gone i have to spend a further £1000.00 approx. to fix it at the moment i am carless and fuming mad and upset. the car didnt perform as a sport car the day i got it absolute waste of time getting a triptronic sline 2.0 if its not doing its job from day one. i feel i have been treated like an idiot and fobbed off with their saleman techiques.

webuyanycar.com