Vuly Trampolines 12ft with Safety Net Review

marco c's review of Vuly Trampolines 12ft with Safety Net

Vuly Trampolines 12ft with Safety Net

“I tried 2 other brands before I purchased from Vuly....”

Written on: 11/05/2010 by marco c (1 review written)

I tried 2 other brands before I purchased from Vuly. The first was a cheap, generic brand which I thought would be adequate until it fell apart after only 6 months. The padding crumbled in the sun and the springs stretched and broke. I wanted to get another trampoline as the kids just loved bouncing around but I didnt want to spend thousands of dollars for a trampoline with an enclosure that would outlast the kids actually using it. I found Vuly Trampolines, an online specialist who deliver to the entire country. When I called their head office they were very helpful in explaining to me exactly why trampolines last as long as they do and went into a lot of detail about the materials they are made from. I was assured on the quality over the phone and was very surprised at what I received for the amount that I paid, which was half of what the other brands wanted. You can really feel difference in the quality of this trampoline and the kids really love the game on the mat. Their website has a professionally made instruction video which made it very easy to put together as well. I would recommend a Vuly Trampolines model to anyone who wants the best value for their money when buying a trampoline.

Marco

Guest's Response to marco c's Review

Written on: 03/07/2011

thanks marco, im keen and wanted to hear it was worth the more $$ than the current toy catalogues. i desperately dont want a big ticket item like that laying crumbling and disused in the yard and think its worth it. now to convince the hubby!!

Dodokebab's Response to marco c's Review

Written on: 19/11/2012

Thanks for your review. I'm thinking of buying a Vuly for its quality and price. Can you tell me what you think of it now that you've had it for a while. How did the mat and pads and net etc last in the weather. The other review on this site said it didn't last well.
Thanks!!