Powakaddy Freeway Review

Guest's review of Powakaddy Freeway

Powakaddy Freeway

“Purchased Freeway 2 in June 2009, had 3 over the space...”

Written on: 11/05/2010

Purchased Freeway 2 in June 2009, had 3 over the space of a weekend, first one speed control wouldn't work after 10 holes and had to come off the course during medal round. Second and 3rd both had gearbox problems, eventually got my fourth which until now has worked reasonably well, however now has developed an annoying rumbling noise when in use, have tried WD40 oil and allsorts to try and stop it. As with other reviewers I am finding that in inclement weather the screen is fogging over enabling any information on the screen deemed useless, so much so you don't even know if you have switched it off, and forget about using the distance control.

I totally agree with the previous reviewer whereby speed 4 is little more than a snails pace and 5 you feel that you are running after it. This trolley in my opinion will be the death of Powakaddy it is without doubt an unmitigated disaster, steer well clear if you are even contemplating party with £400+ for this trolley. I have just contacted Powakaddy and despite the 2 year warranty they want nothing to do with me, referring me to my local agent despite me offering to exchange this trolley for a cheaper model without refund. Hopeless, spend your hard earned cash elsewhere.