JumpKing Giant 15ft Review

Guest's review of JumpKing Giant 15ft

JumpKing Giant 15ft

“We have a 12'round Jumpking trampoline with enclosure...”

Written on: 11/05/2010

We have a 12'round Jumpking trampoline with enclosure which we purchased June 2008 so it's just less then 2 years old. A couple of weeks ago I was watching my daughter jumping on the trampoline when she lost her balance and fell backwards and to my horror her head went through the net!! I contacted Jumpking directly and spoke to the Direct Sales manager who was very unsympathetic and told me that they couldn't help me as the net was more than 12 months old! I was appalled at the lack of concern regarding the safety of the net and the dreadful customer service that I received. I bought the net for the very purpose of preventing my children falling off the trampoline and as far as I can see it is not fit for purpose. I seriously question the quality of the enclosure netting and have contacted Trading Standards and they have agreed that Jumpking are legally obliged to rectify the situation under the Sale of Goods Act. I would definitely not recommend Jumpking enclosures as safe and will not be purchasing another one. We previously had an 8' Kerboing trampoline which we had for over 4 years and never had any problems with the net.