Milly Bridal - www.millybridal.com Review

Guest's review of Milly Bridal - www.millybridal.com

“I ordered my wedding dress in Nov 09 and it was...”

Written on: 05/05/2010

I ordered my wedding dress in Nov 09 and it was supposed to be delivered in Jan 10. The toile was made quite quickly and all looked well in the beginning but then there was very little progress for months, partly due to the chinese new year. The dress was eventually completed and delivered at the start of April and I am very happy with it - it has lots of beading and fits perfectly. I was reasonably satisfied with communication from Milly Bridal up until around March. After March communication via email became virtually no existent on Milly's side and due to this I would DEFINITELY NOT RECOMMEND Milly Bridal. The 'Annie' from Milly Bridal that I had been dealing with in the beginning was very helpful, however she had emailed me in March saying that she had moved to wholesale orders and other girls were now handling custom dresses. Since then, I have only had one email from the new 'Annie' and it didn't even answer my question. All other emails were not responded to. They were supposed to send extra lace and crystals with my dress but they didn't and they have not answered any of my questions about it. I purchased additional fabric swatches from them in March with the intent of getting bridesmaid dresses made by them as well, but they were also never received here. I lodged a paypal claim after the fabric samples never came and about a week later the paypal dispute was closed by Milly Bridal without any communication to me or any resolution being reached. Late last year when I was looking for someone to make my wedding dress, I could only find really good reviews on Milly, but now there are a lot of bad reviews I have seen, particularly here, and I too would not recommend risking buying a dress from Milly.

• Wedding dress $450

• A few weeks late

Robert J's Comment

Written on: 28/05/2010

Hi there, I felt sorry for you about Milly Bridal's aweful experience.
<br/>I'm buying a wedding gown for my girlfriend because we are getting married in next 3 months. I wanna find a professional overseas dress maker like Milly Bridal (but definitely I won't choose Milly Bridal now). How can I find other dress makers? Shall I just search on Google or any other website? You know, it's gonna our big day and I wanna know more dress makers for comparison. Thank you in advance.
<br/>