Yuko Japanese Hair Straightening Review

Guest's review of Yuko Japanese Hair Straightening

Yuko Japanese Hair Straightening

“There is only one JHS product that works... it is...”

Written on: 02/05/2010

There is only one JHS product that works... it is Licsio/Yuko. I have tried multiple straightening systems over many years and this is the one you will love! I have been using this product for 4 years. Be sure you call Liscio for a trained stylist, they will give you the closest stylist. I travel out of state to get mine done and it is worth every $$ I spend ($80 per hour at 7 hours). I would like to get it done every six months but I can get away with once a year if I use the shampoo and conditioner to maintain, which also works and is worth the $$. I will never do another process other than Licsio. It's smooth, shiny and healthier than ever.

Written on: 18/06/2011

Which shampoo and conditioner?

Written on: 09/04/2012

yuko is not good, but damaging your beautifull hair.

Written on: 30/06/2011