iCandy Cherry Review

Guest's review of iCandy Cherry

iCandy Cherry

“I undertook extensive research on what pram to buy...”

Written on: 01/05/2010

I undertook extensive research on what pram to buy whilst I was pregnant. Given that it was the most expensive item we would be purchasing I wanted to ensure we bought a pram that we liked but more importantly that was practical. I'd read so many reviews where people had regretted their decision and I did not want to make the same mistake. The iCandy Cherry travel system was the one we finally decided on and it has been absolutely brilliant -no regret at all. The Maxi Cosi car seat fits into the frame and is a great bonus for not disrupting sleeping babies. The carry cot looks really stylish and was great for daytime naps when visiting friends and family. Our son grew out of the carry cot at about 4 months but he is quite big for his age. The stroller attachment is very good although the sunshade is possibly not big enough and doesn't block out much sun. The footmuff is very cosy looking and warm. The icandy cherry is so light which is a big bonus as I am able to carry it up the stairs to our 2nd floor flat along with baby no problem. The ride is very smooth and the pram is incredibly easy to manouvre in lifts and small shops. I had initially wanted a three wheeler but for more practical reasons mostly weight and size we opted for the four wheeler Cherry model. We also took it on holiday with us and it was great to take our main pram without having to buy a new one, it travelled really well and no damage at all. Its easy to put together and looks really good. I would highly recommend the iCandy cherry.

• Travel Systems