Transun Lapland - Arctic Spirit Review

Fontana's review of Transun Lapland - Arctic Spirit

“This was to be an experience for myself and a close...”

Written on: 01/05/2010 by Fontana (1 review written)

This was to be an experience for myself and a close friend costing £2000 for 4 days Transun failed to deliver.

I was promised two days spending the majority of the day with the dogs, including several hours traveling to a wilderness cabin. This didn't happen.

Transun appeared to have over booked and telephoned a small family business to look after our needs, but they were unprepared and asked us what we would like to do. By this time it was so late in the day they could only offer a one hour experience instead of the scheduled two days. Although an attempt was made to reconcile the situation by substituting a reindeer trip, it turned out not to last more than a lap and not more than 2 minutes. Finally the snowmobile experience did last for a trip of 60km but agin this was only by a chance as heavy snow had fallen the night before and the company needed to go out to clear tracks for the dogs that another company was using.