iCandy Peach Review

Guest's review of iCandy Peach

iCandy Peach

“I love my Icandy Peach! It looks stunning, but the...”

Written on: 01/05/2010

I love my Icandy Peach! It looks stunning, but the price tag was a shock! but as soon as i tested it i knew it was the one.

Initially i was very worried after we had purchased the pram that i would be disappointed and i'd wish id bought something cheaper - but as soon as my daughter arrived my fears were laid to rest, it is a wonderful pram

* very easy to push - may not be the lightest chassis out there but it is an absolute dream to push - i can zip around the shops weaving in and out of shop fittings and people very easily and is a wonderfully smooth ride for my daughter.

* the basket underneath is a great size - one downside to this is that when used with the carrycot it can be difficult to get things in and out.

* it folds nice and small and we can get the chassis and the carrycot easily in our boot - Vauxhall Vectra. It also fits in my mothers car a Vauxhall Corsa (teeny boot) but one of the wheels has to be removed for this.

* the rain cover takes some getting used to using but once you've done it a few times theres no problems but can be a bit fiddly.

* The carrycot is great and the mattress is fine for overnight sleeping our daughter often sleeps in hers and we use the carrycot as a moses basket for the day time - she's 10 weeks old and theres still loads of space for her and shes a fairly large baby at over 11 lbs.

* the folding mechanisim is sooo easy to use, the carrycot/pram/carseat just pop off easily and i can fold the chassis one handed - the strap on the shopping basket means that the chassis can be easily carried on your shoulder it's not the lightest but i haven't had a problem with it and can carry the chassis changing bag and cot up the steps to my house.

* a down side would be that the chassis scratches very eaily - so i am very careful about putting the pram up or where i store it when folded.

I love my peach and im so very happy with my purchase, i get ALOT of people stop me in the street to ask where i got the pram and get many people comment how lovely the pram is and unusual it is, some of my friends who have different brand prams have commented to me how lovely and easy to push my daughters peach is.

I would definatly recommend Icandy Peach to my friends.