Airwalk The One Review

• Comfort

• Style

• Perfomance Enhancement

Guest's review of Airwalk The One

“After hunting for the past 3 years, I have just...”

Written on: 01/05/2010

After hunting for the past 3 years, I have just purchased a pair of 'Airwalk The One' shoes through EBay. However these are made of canvas and look as though Airwalk are trying to compete with the Converse style. My last pair, purchased 10 years ago, are made of suade. The new ones are great, but I notice that the front is a little narrower than the old suade pair I have, which takes away a little of the comfort as I have wide feet. Again, I wonder if Airwalk are trying to move into the Converse market? The question I have is; are these latest canvas 'Airwalk The One's something new that Airwalk is now selling, although I cant find them on the Airwalk website site? I have e-mailed Airwalk asking them to PLEEAASSEEE!!! remake the original One's' but they never replied. A shame because they are extremely stylie, confortable and timeless - as you would know if you have ever owned a pair. Additionally, they still appear to be extremely popular as they are getting top dollars on EBay - albeit the old models that people have kept waiting until now to cash in. There is potential for Airwalk to make some good money and I would suggest they are missing out on a market oppertunity.

• Comfort