Bifinett KH 1171 Breadmaker Review

• Style

• Service & Support

Guest's review of Bifinett KH 1171 Breadmaker

Bifinett KH 1171 Breadmaker

“It's so much easier than making bread yourself. My...”

Written on: 30/04/2010

It's so much easier than making bread yourself. My machine was made by Silver Reed and produces a perfect loaf every time. Stick rigidly to the recipe book quantities at first, then try experimenting. I like the programme 3 whole grain recipe best. I use Lidl's white bread flour and Alinson's wholemeal flour to produce a really tasty loaf. I am now starting to substitute olive oil for butter, otherwise I stick to the recipe. I remove the paddles at the start of the second rise and end up with just two holes where the spindles go through. At £24.99 I think the machine is fantastic value. Well done to Lidl and Silver Reed/Bifinett.

• 1 - 6 months

• Style

• Service & Support

Marychown's Comment

Written on: 15/02/2012

I absolutely agree with you. I am delighted with the results of my Silvercrest breadmaker bought at Lidl. I used to bake bread in my Russell Hobbs 17887 machine but although an expensive machine it did not produce good results. The paddles got stuck in the bread every time and it was a nightmare trying to get the loaf out of the tin. It was always a most frustrating experience. Then I bought a bread machine at Lidl. It is so much easier to use. Because the way the machine is programmed it allows you to remove the paddles before the final rise of the loaf so that there are just two tiny holes where the spindles are and the loaf comes out of the tin with ease every time. The bread is well shaped and delicious to taste. I find the best results are those for the Kenwood bread makers which are available on line. The results are perfect every time.

In my opinion, the Lidl's bread machine is far superior to the Russell Hobbs 17887 which is so much more expensive.