Angelcare Baby Monitor Review

staceypoynter's review of Angelcare Baby Monitor

Angelcare Baby Monitor

“My daughter is 10weeks old. A few times the alarms...”

Written on: 30/04/2010 by staceypoynter (1 review written)

My daughter is 10weeks old. A few times the alarms have sounded when it was only where she was in such a deep sleep. It was sometimes annoying and we turned the sensitivty down.

I laid her to bed late one night after a busy day where she had been awake all day. I could hear her making noises and i went to bed (with her next to me still making noises). 10 minutes later the 1st alarm beeped, i sat up just to check. As i reached out i could see she was not breathing and was grey, the alarm went off. I grabbed her from her cot trying to wake her, passed her to my partner and phoned for an ambulance. Turns out she has severe reflux and choked on the acid coming back up her windpipe. The doctors did'nt need to tell us that without these monitors our princess would'nt be here now. We have bought another monitor for her moses basket in the frontroom so now i have peace of mind wherever she sleeps.The Angelcare monitor saved my daughters life and I thank the angels above I read a review while i was pregnant and decided to buy them. For what they do and have done id pay much more then what they cost!!

Nikkieshaan's Response to staceypoynter's Review

Written on: 21/07/2010

I found this review very helpful because...im looking to buy a monitor and havnt got a clue where to start - its reassuring that reviews are available which help you to decide

Guest's Response to staceypoynter's Review

Written on: 04/06/2011

Thank God you had one of these monitors!! I have bought one and can honestly say it is the best baby item i have bought and can't recommend it highly enough.... such peace of mind and the parent held monitor goes on for hours and hours without needing to be recharged. An absolute must have, truly brilliant!!!