Xen-Tan Dark Tanning Lotion Review

• Quality of Colour

• Durability

Guest's review of Xen-Tan Dark Tanning Lotion

Xen-Tan Dark Tanning Lotion

“I really love the dark tanning lotion - I put it on in...”

Written on: 26/04/2010

I really love the dark tanning lotion - I put it on in the pm and by morning I am nicely tanned. I have tried them all - and this is the best by far. Go to the Xen-tan.com site and use couponcode safetan for a 30% discount. If coupon is expired Karissa at customer service is very helpful with new codes. Don't like the new dark luxe tanner - makes me look orange.

You will love this product - If you order 2 from the Xen-Tan site shipping is free. I have skin cancer - and my dermatologist could not tell this tan from a real tan - she had to know the name before I left the office.

• Quite a few times

Results

• Quality of Colour

Hellokitty25's Comment

Written on: 18/09/2010

I hope you will read this. Your comment was sooo helpful! I bought Xen Tan about 2 months ago because skin cancer runs in my family and I so far love it. Your comment helped me to buy it. But I have a ? where do you get your codes from? Thank you soo much!