Proactol Review

Guest's review of Proactol

Proactol

“I first read about fat binders when I spotted Alli in...”

Written on: 26/04/2010

I first read about fat binders when I spotted Alli in my local boots, but I was put off by the potential scary side effects!

I read a Proactol review on dietpillsjudged.com that seemed to back up weight loss claims I had seen elsewhere with some scientific evidence.

I took the plunge, and have been taking Proactol for a month so far. I have lost over a stone in a month! With no side effects in sight.

It is really refreshing to see a diet pill that really works and lives up to the hype for a change.

Think I'll go and buy myself some smaller clothes.

Anneangel's Comment

Written on: 15/05/2010

I found this review helpful because...wow!-at last a diet pill which appears to actually work-what a novelty !!-would have liked to have known if this is an appetite supressant or what? maybe I may investigate further-thanks!