3 Day Diet Review

Guest's review of 3 Day Diet

3 Day Diet

“On day 3 of the 3-day diet that includes black coffee,...”

Written on: 26/04/2010

On day 3 of the 3-day diet that includes black coffee, cottage cheese, grapefruit, etc. Honestly I was miserable day 1. Absolutely miserable. I thought constantly about food and how hungry I was. I drank LOTS of water.

Day 2 was better. Lots of temptations when you are cooking for a family of 5, but I was also tired, so I took a long afternoon nap. I don't know if it was the combination of low calories and fighting temptation but I was tired day 2. The breakfast/lunches are small but the dinners are pretty good.

I am now on Day 3, my last day, and probably the last time I will do the diet. This morning I had an apple, a piece of cheese and 5 soda crackers. Miserable, but I will make it.

But my results? I lost 6 pounds! It blew me away. I won't go back to this because I just love food too much but it was an EXCELLENT way to jump start my weight loss. You need to be determined and have supportive people around you. Drink water when the cravings come at you.

Good luck!