Stiefel Driclor Review

Guest's review of Stiefel Driclor

Stiefel Driclor

“I used to sweat loads and hated it. i was always...”

Written on: 24/04/2010

I used to sweat loads and hated it. i was always paranoid about underarms being wet and it does affect your confidence. i even once used tissues under my arm to try and soak it up but then that can restrict movement...and creates a mess in the washing machine when you forget the tissues are mixed in with clothes. I got fed up and google'd 'best ways to deal with sweat' and found driclor. god knows why i didnt think of that sooner. i have to say i was sceptical but it really does work. i have to be careful how much i use. twice a week wednesday and sunday works for me. at first i used it three nights in a row and by the third time i sufferred really bad itching and my arms burned the next morning when i put normal deodorant on. twice a week means my underarms are not so irritated. it still itches a bit but the way i see it is itching for a few hours means days of dryness and the ability to lift my arms up if i need to without feeling awkward. i really would recommed it, it worth the price.