Evans Cycles www.evanscycles.com Review

Guest's review of Evans Cycles www.evanscycles.com

“Was looking for a new bike for the Summer - Ordered...”

Written on: 23/04/2010

Was looking for a new bike for the Summer - Ordered the new Mx5 from Evans three weeks ago, payment was taken from my card instantly!

The bike was dude to be in the store 2 days after I ordered it. I decided to phone up the day after it was dude to arrive in the store to see if I could get a delivery date - They told me it hadn't arrived, which was fine - They said it should arrive at the start of the week and that they would contact me.

4 days later and still no contact from Evans so I emailed (they replied 4 days later saying it wasn't in stock - no more info) I also called a number of times during this time for updates.

This same process went on, me contacting them looking for information and no contact from them no matter how many times I was promised a call back and that 'it will be here in a few days'

Long story short, diabolical customer service, no contact or updates from any of the customer service screen - I wouldn't even of minded the delays if I had been kept updated.

Canceled the order this morning and will be going to collect my new bike from a local seller this weekend!

• Ridgeback MX5 £500 - Evans Cycles