Xen-Tan Dark Tanning Lotion Review

• Quality of Colour

• Durability

michelinpr's review of Xen-Tan Dark Tanning Lotion

Xen-Tan Dark Tanning Lotion

“I love this product and use it all the time....”

Written on: 20/04/2010 by michelinpr (1 review written)

I love this product and use it all the time. especially for summer, i use it all the time and when i lay out for just a little bit it darkens my self tan color to an even more beautiful brown. without any sun expsoure it is still very nice and natural looking and it is the best self tanner i've used...

the downside of this product is that it is expensive and that it takes a while to dry... for hand and feet application use a makeup sponge and it will look more natural. also make sure to apply in circular motions and you must use gloves or else it will stain your hands... i use it at night and wake up to a nice brown golden tan. usually the fake tan smell that develops over night goes away after showering. it may linger on for the first day after application, but it goes away.

i also use it on my face and barely have to use any makeup on b/c of the nice brown golden tan it gives my face. it does not make me break out which is very important.

• Quite a few times

Results

• Quality of Colour

Gubbini's Response to michelinpr's Review

Written on: 23/05/2010

I found this review helpful because...she gave some very helpful tips - using a sponge and applying the cream in a circular motion.

Makeup4Brides's Response to michelinpr's Review

Written on: 11/03/2011

I found this review very helpful because... I wanted to find a good self tanning lotion. Although Im half cypriot and quite olive, I wanted a boost as I dont like wearing makeup so wanted something with a olive glow to it, but my main concern was that it might make me break out in spots which although i dont suffer from spots except the odd one or two at certain times of the month, I was worried self tanning products may cause this. You have reasured me so i bought the xen tan exfoliator, luxe dark tanning lotion and the luxe xen tan for the face aswell. fingers crossed and thanks for the tips.