National Archery Supply www.nationalarcherysupply.com Review

Guest's review of National Archery Supply www.nationalarcherysupply.com

“I ordered a bunch of pins for my scope on my bow on...”

Written on: 20/04/2010

I ordered a bunch of pins for my scope on my bow on October 27,2009,. The order was taking so long I canceled. On December 16, 2009, I recieved an email saying my refund is in "process" can take from 7-10, or some times 30 days to reflect back on my card, which is a MasterCard Debit From First Midwest Bank. I just started shooting my bow recently and decided to check my bank transactions online to see if there was a refund, and there wasn't. I emailed accounting April 5,7,13 and Info on the 12, of 2010. They havnt responded to those emails. I went to the bank and the banker checked all my transaction and printed them out, also she wrote a letter stating that NAS never did Refund the $155.79 back to my checking account thru my debit card. I faxed NAS the letter the banker wrote on the same day April 17. April 19 I sent another email stating all the facts and my next action is to contact a lawyer. That same day they emailed me saying "We recived a fax from your credit card company last week at First Midwest Bank that the funds are already being reversed. I show it now as refunded. Im not sure what else I can do from our end." First of all the bank didnt send them that letter, I did, and theres nothing in that letter saying "that the funds are already being reversed" My bank has nothing to reverse NAS took my money, all they have to do is put it back. I emailed them again, Saying I went back to the Bank again(APRIL 19), and With the same Banker printed all my statements from Oct to now, and there is no refund, regardless what your system says, and stating I want to talk to a supervisor not waiting On emails day in and day out. I also filed a complaint with the BBB(April 17) about this matter, NAS has til May 4 to respond to the complaint. For more info on NAS and more complaints against them (they are rated f by the bbb) about this HORRIBLE COMPANY go to the Better Bussiness Burea (manitoba in canada) and type in National Archery Supply...it will make your stomach knot up, And dont hesitate to FILE A COMPLAINT... THIS WORTHLESS COMPANY SHOULDNT EVEN BE IN BUSINESS!!