121 Car Hire www.121carhire.com Review

Guest's review of 121 Car Hire www.121carhire.com

“I rented a car from Melbourne, I think I started at...”

Written on: 20/04/2010

I rented a car from Melbourne, I think I started at this site which gave me a choice of suppliers and I ended up with an Avis car, everything was run smoothly. A bit confusing at first but I understand now, 121 (which I found via a web search) is NOT a car hire company, just a search comparison site, which found me the best deal. I think there was a third party supplier in the middle somewhere there but it was Avis who supply the actual car, and this was made clear when I got the voucher. I did have some pre-rental requests before hand and called up Avis directly, who were helpful.

I can't comment on 121 car hire, since they were just a search engine, kind of like trying to get customer services out of Google when you search for taxi companies from the airport.

I would use this site again, since I can find no other that actually compares the deals of all the well known car companies.

• March 2010

Date of hire (month/year)

• Melbourne

Country & City of hire

• Good

Condition of vehicle

• Excellent

Choice of vehicles