A-Plan Insurance - www.aplan.co.uk Review

Guest's review of A-Plan Insurance - www.aplan.co.uk

“APlan Insurance was initially very good, the front of...”

Written on: 19/04/2010

APlan Insurance was initially very good, the front of the company and their staff were helpful and provided a very good deal.

However as soon as it came to claiming this changed. Because they work through a variety of brokers and companies they have no ability to communicate. My car was in an incident in Nov 2009 and our claim has yet to bet settled properly and its been 7 months! I have had to personally call a mass of different companies as APlan are unable to work anything out. I feel like a member of their admin staff!

If you are looking for a good cheap deal but an inability to sort out car insurance claims go to APlan. I would recommend them to no one.

• Currently Claiming

Have you made a Claim

• Cheapest Quote

Reason for going with this company

• Comprehensive

Cover Taken

• Young Driver

Driver Type

• N/A

Previous Insurance Company

Guest's Comment

Written on: 21/07/2011

I am not sure where you are coming from thith this review, i have had 3 claims in a 4 year period all were dealt swifly aplan and completed leaving me happily insured 6 years and still going strong with aplan who no insure my daughter, husband, home and pets!.