The Sports HQ www.thesportshq.com Review

Guest's review of The Sports HQ www.thesportshq.com

“I ordered golf kit worth £250 with thesportshq, and...”

Written on: 18/04/2010

I ordered golf kit worth £250 with thesportshq, and clicked on the PayPal button to complete payment.

As I did not receive an email confirmation from them, I decided to ring up first thing the next morning to be sure the order went through.

I was then told that neither my order nor my payment could be traced and was advised to forward on my PayPal confirmation email, which I did around midday.

Long story short is that my order was eventually found after I had to forward on my PayPal confirmation AGAIN around 5pm.

They then said they could not deliver the next day even though I had paid for next day delivery.

I asked for and got the name of the Customer Services Manager Tim Jones to whom I sent a polite email explaining that I had paid for a golfing weekend which was non-refundable and would be grateful if they could ship out my items on time.

I never got a reply from Tim Jones nor anyone from the company. As I type, there is still no sign of my delivery days later.

They have payment processing problems that they acknowledged; the PayPal button on the website does not actually work properly etc. They are happy to take your money but not deliver the goods.

I am ringing up again on Monday and going to insist on speaking to someone higher up. They are a bunch of jokers, do NOT buy from them!

I would not give them any stars but reviewcentre.com does not allow me to proceed without at least selecting 1 star.

• £250