La Tasca Review

• Quality of service

• Quality of food

Guest's review of La Tasca

“After living and working in Spain for more than 35...”

Written on: 17/04/2010

After living and working in Spain for more than 35 years i think i know what the proper tapas are like. What I had the other day in Cambridge was absolutely disgusting, tasteless, reheated from lunch time...expensive.

I send them an e-mail which they never replaid back to me.

It's a shame. Never again!

• First time

How often do you eat here?

• Casual

Atmosphere

• Quality of service

• Quality of food

• Cambridge

Restaurant name & location

Ianmacdonald's Comment

Written on: 19/04/2010

I found this review very helpful because I ate, with my family, at the same branch of La tasca last Saturday. The tortilla espanola was rubbish, as it was nearly all potato and hardly any egg or tomato. They brought another which was identical, then didn't charge for it.The seafood paella had maybe two prawns in it, some mussells and lots of chicken. 2 yrs ago in Oxford their paella was better: it seems quality has declined. I once lived in Valencia so know what a travesty their paella is! Nice staff but naff food.