iCandy Apple Review

muggles100's review of iCandy Apple

iCandy Apple

“Really great travel system. I did go through a few...”

Written on: 16/04/2010 by muggles100 (4 reviews written)

Really great travel system. I did go through a few stores and ended up with a Baby store in St Albans. The service was very good and they took me around the full range. I spotted the iCandy Apple straight away and fell in love with the looks. It is conservative in a stylish way. I liked that I could mix and match the hood and the liners and I purchased two flavour packs as I like a change.

The carry cot was huge and deep and it can be folded away afterwards. I really like the fact that it acts as a rocker when dd is cranky but can be solid too. It also has reflective strips that came in handy during those dark days.

I take off the back quick release wheels to lift it in to the car and it makes it a lot easier to lift. I dont think this is the lightest product on the market but I did buy it as it can turn in to a double and needs a stronger frame but I will get to that if and when we get there!!!!

The stoller seat unit is very big and can fit forwards and rearwards and is very easy to use. The stoller is easy to fold when you know how and I love the fact that it takes the Maxi Cosi car seat.

Very vry happy!