Bici Motorcycles www.bici.co.uk Review

• Quality of design/construction?

Guest's review of Bici Motorcycles www.bici.co.uk

“BICI MOTORCYCLES - DO NOT USE ”

Written on: 16/04/2010

BICI MOTORCYCLES - DO NOT USE

I ordered a Ohlins Steering damper (£429.99) on the 6th Feb 2010 from BICI motorcycles. The delivery time advised was 5-10 days. 1 Month later after chasing via email and phone + leaving voicemails (none of which where returned) I threatened with getting my credit card company involved and low and behold then next day it arrived. They took the money the same day i ordered it despite saying "my card would be debited until receipt of goods" They sent me the incorrect steering damper and took two weeks trying to get hold of them to return it. I returned the part back to BICI, a poor excuse of a company only for the part to be returned to me via royal mail 2 weeks later saying BICI motorcycles had refused to except the return!! After much more chasing managed to speak to Richard from reading other reviews he seems to be the person behind this company which consists of nothing but the poorest customer services every heard of. It almost on the side of theft what he is up to. He never gave me a reason as to why he rejected the returned part other than the fact i got the idea he was not going to take the return part back. I informed my Credit Card company and advised BICI of this who advised to now return it, which i did. Now costing me money in sending the steering damper backwards and forwards via registered post. I received a refund 17 days after returning it. The current date is now 16th April. However the refund is £47 short! suprise suprise no answer or reply from BICI motorcycles as to why i am short £47 refund. I will contact my credit card company again to see where we are with this dispute and advise them of the short refund.

This company should no longer be able to trade they show a clear lack of customer services and their only interest is to take peoples money and not supply goods. Please Please do not go near this company it has put me off internet shopping and gives it a bad name. I do not want anyone to go through the two and a half months pain that i have gone through and still on going. This company i will report to trading standard and i am very confident that they have already been reported on several occasions jugging by peoples reviews on the web.

• Quality of design/construction?