Caroline Castigliano Wedding Dresses Review

Guest's review of Caroline Castigliano Wedding Dresses

“My experience at Caroline Castigliano Knightsbridge...”

Written on: 16/04/2010

My experience at Caroline Castigliano Knightsbridge (CCK) was AMAZING! The women were so lovely, and made me feel so very special. I loved that they asked what words do you want to describe you on your wedding day. It really helped us to get going in the right direction. They suggested dresses within in my price range, and they never made me feel like I should be spending more. They didn't push like some of the other shops. The most important thing was I was happy, and you could truly feel they meant that. I ended up coming back to CCK to buy my dress. They suggested ways to cut down the cost (different materials) even though the original dress was within my budget. I appreciated their honesty and helpful nature. It was just a lovely lovely atmosphere. Everyone from the workers to every single customer just had the biggest smiles on their faces. I would and already have recommended them to several friends.