Jersey, Gorey Village, Jersey Pottery Review

Taggie's review of Jersey, Gorey Village, Jersey Pottery

“I visited Jersey Pottery several times with six adults...”

Written on: 15/04/2010 by Taggie (1 review written)

I visited Jersey Pottery several times with six adults one teenager a 3month old, 2 year old and a 3year old and we had the nicest time. The food was great lots of variety, service fast even when they were very busy and lots of seating and a play room for the mobile little ones! The shop was lovely and we bought lots of things to take back home. The staff in both the resturant and the gift shop were friendly and helpfull. I loved it. Maybe that I had to go to the counter to order food as it took me a little while the first time to work this out.But I can honestly say I loved it and even bought my daughter and her family gifts in the store when I left for home. I just wish I could have bought it all home with me.Jersy Pottery was a very nice place to visit in what is a beautiful little village and I found the people in the little shops very friendly and happy to chat not pushy or a bit standoffish as is sometimes the case when you aren't a local.

• December

Date of visit (month/year)

• All ages