Total Petrol Stations Review

• How do you rate the customer service?

Guest's review of Total Petrol Stations

“I have had the very mis-fortune of visiting you Total...”

Written on: 09/04/2010

I have had the very mis-fortune of visiting you Total Service Station (2299) 196-198 Wellington Road North in Stockport this morning.

The price indication sign clearly visible from the road indicated that both unleaded fuel and Diesel were 118.9 per litre. I pulled in and parked at pump number one and began to fill up with diesel. After a few minutes I noticed a very 'cloudy' set of numbers on the pump reading something like '1?49' as I say not very visible.

When I entred to shop to pay a lady served me I asked her what the numbers on the pump were she stated "that was the price per litre - 124.9". I asked her why the roadside sign said it was 118.9 - she replied with, "there is one pump that is dearer and you are using it - it has better diesel". I then asked why your very large roadside sign didn't advise this - she replied "there isn't enough room on it".

I then asked why there wasn't more information or bigger and clearer signage at the pump she didn't reply. I then asked if trading standards would have anything to say about it and she said "whatever? Look you asked me why it's dearer and I've told you".

On leaving I asked for a receipt - she declined to give me one saying I had my card receipt and that's all she could give me. I asked again - she refused, as I left she SHOUTED after me "F*** O** YOU RUDE B***H!"

I can assure you that I was in no way rude with this very unpleasant lady and I am very, very annoyed that she has driven me to write this letter of complaint and I can honestly say I can not recall the last time I had to complain about anything.

Finally, I would have had no choice but to accept her very vague explanation to the huge price increase at the pump but her attitude towards me and the very fact that she SHOUTED and used very vulgar language not only angers me but as a customer disappoints me.

I would appreciate it if you take my comments seriously and deal with the situation accordingly.

• Stockport, Wellington Rd

Which branch did you use?

• Diesel

What type of fuel did you purchase?

• How do you rate the customer service?