Corporate Funding Direct Business Loan www.corporatefundingdirect.com Review

From 1 review

marie21's review of Corporate Funding Direct Business Loan www.corporatefundingdirect.com

“Corporate Funding Direct was the best thing that...”

Written on: 09/04/2010 by marie21 (1 review written)

Corporate Funding Direct was the best thing that happened for my business. They helped me start up business first of all. 6 months ago, I had an idea of starting my own business, but had a limited capital and also because of the recession, my employer was cutting my hours.

But I decided to build my own business, I knew I had the skill but the only problem I was facing is the capital. I wanted to open a small Chinese take-out place in my small town.

I needed about 25,000$ but with my past credit history and keeping in mind the economy of the town where I live, the bank refused to give any sort of business loan. I had a very bad personal credit history and because of that I was unable to get any loan.

Then one day I just doing some internet search and found this website called corporatefundingdirect.com and they were saying that they can help me get money for my business. They were also mentioning that my personal would not effect my business credit line. So I just contacted them to find out more about the service.

2 days later, I got contacted by their CEO Tony Faver, he was really helpful and he explained me what is he going to do to get the result. Things were much clear to me. He explained me why he charge this price and what I need to do in order to get the fast result.

I have to appreciate his honesty when he told me that they don't do any miracle and the result comes when I follow what their advice. And I did exactly what they told me to do.

And not after so long, I received a letter from the bank saying that I do qualify for the business loan. And the best part is, my personal credit does not effect my business credit, they are both seen differently. I still remember the day when I got it.

It was all because of Tony and his team. I thank them for their effort to find the fund for my business and also recommend them to those who needs a business funds.