Dean Koontz, Relentless Review

Angels Sin's review of Dean Koontz, Relentless

Dean Koontz, Relentless

“I won't go into plot details as that's already been...”

Written on: 08/04/2010 by Angels Sin (82 reviews written)

I won't go into plot details as that's already been mentioned but I loved this book! I got through it in three days flat and then lent it to my partner who did the same. Although I don't think it's the most original plot ever, it has a way of catching your imagination and I really found myself caring about the characters and felt involved with the story.

The reason I didn't give this book 5 stars is because I was disappointed with the ending. To me it felt rushed and the book didn't feel nicely tied up as I'd expected. The ending was also very unbelievable, and although I'm happy to use my imagination, it comes at a price when a story only throws in a supernatural element right at the end as that's not what you've been investing in the whole way through.

Over all though, I loved this book and it's characters and I'm sure any Dean Koontz fan would enjoy it.

• Hardback