All Saints - www.allsaintsshop.co.uk Review

mercury chained's review of All Saints - www.allsaintsshop.co.uk

“I'm in two minds about All Saints and although I've...”

Written on: 08/04/2010 by mercury chained (12 reviews written)

I'm in two minds about All Saints and although I've said I would recommend them, it would come with a warning.

All Saints offer an edgier style of clothing than most high street shops and obviously a lot of work and effort goes into creating their unique designs. This is the reason I love this shop! However, these designs don't come cheap and I would be happy to pay the prices, if it wasn't for one problem - the quality.

Not everything they sell is of bad quality, don't get me wrong, but a lot of the time the fabric is awful which is a real shame when so much thought has gone into the design. Not only that, but every time I visit one of their stores, I find AT LEAST one item on a hanger that will have a big hole in it.

I've only used their website to place an order twice, both times that item arrived on time and very quickly, however, the second time the jacket I ordered was not only nothing like the picture, but also came with a big hole in the sleeve. Since then, I've only ever purchased from a store so I can look the goods over for myself before buying them.

Another reason not to buy online would be their sizing, I find it tends to be on the small side and occasionally just simply a bad fit, so always try items on before you buy!

• £120