Kiddies Kingdom - Review

Daval08's review of Kiddies Kingdom -

“This has to be one of the best online shopping...”

Written on: 08/04/2010 by Daval08 (4 reviews written)

This has to be one of the best online shopping experiences I've ever had. I found the range of products to be very good, the website is well set out and easy to use and the prices are some of the lowest online I found.

I placed my order quite late in the afternoon on the 6th April (4pm) and I received regular email updates giving me details of the progress of my order.

I needed to contact Kiddies Kingdom customer services twice, once by email and once by phone and both times my queries were answered quickly.

My items arrived this morning (8th April) - super quick! I also received a text from the courier service letting me know in which hour my delivery would arrive which was great and it came exactly on time.

I'm really pleased with the items I received, particularly the cot mattress which was an item that could be tagged onto the cot order which I liked as it was easier than having to search for a mattress seperately. I was a bit dubious about it as I thought at £35 it might not be very good quality but it is a really good mattress.

I would definitely buy from this company again.

• Cosatto Cotbed £159 and Cosatto change stati