Royvon Boarding & Dog Training Kennels, Merthyr Tydfil - www.royvon.co.uk Review

Steph1010's review of Royvon Boarding and Dog Training Kennels, Merthyr Tydfil - www.royvon.co.uk

“I have used Royvon in Merthyr for nearly 6 years &...”

Written on: 07/04/2010 by Steph1010 (1 review written)

I have used Royvon in Merthyr for nearly 6 years & starting off with Sian was just 8 months. Royvon looks after Sian very well. Sian always comes home very healthy, Happy and Alert. Each time i take Sian in she drags me from the car straight to their reception, She knows all the staff and they reconize her straight away. I always get updates when shes with them letting me know how shes doing and they also send me photos of her enjoying playing with other dogs or doing the activities we ask for. We recently started using their play daycare each week with my daughters Labrador also, They have a great brand new centre designed for it. Its nice to see dogs so well looked after and cared for. I can go away on holiday knowing that Sian is having the best possiable care and attention. When im unable to take her up to them they are happy to come down and collect her, Sian just jumps right in the van! she knows shes going to see all her friends at royvon. When I collect her they always let me know how shes got on, how shes been eating and let me know her weight and if it changed during her stay, but it stays on par. I will always recommend royvon to anyone. If you want your dog cared for in the best way and then Royvon is the place to take them.