Dorothy Perkins www.dorothyperkins.co.uk Review

Guest's review of Dorothy Perkins www.dorothyperkins.co.uk

“I have ordered from DPs online twice. The first time,...”

Written on: 06/04/2010

I have ordered from DPs online twice. The first time, my goods took a little over a week to arrive - more than the 2-3 days stated on their website. Goods were almost as described. This time, goods were ordered 15 days ago and I still haven't received them. They give you dlivery tracking no which shows my goods to be constantly out for delivery and then not delivered even though I have not missed a delivery. I have emailed their customer services now 6 times. I get the same response. We'll check with the courier. Then that the goods will be with me in 2-3 days. Still no goods. I have since ordered goods with various other retailers and all of them have been delivered - within a couple of days. I am really disappointed wih DPs, especially as they took the money a day after ordering and I haven't received anything yet. Don't recommend Dorothy Perkins online.

• £74