Snug Mattresses www.snugmattress.co.uk Review

rikkijuneja's review of Snug Mattresses www.snugmattress.co.uk

“I am very happy to share about my purchase of two Snug...”

Written on: 05/04/2010 by rikkijuneja (1 review written)

I am very happy to share about my purchase of two Snug mattresses. Before my purchase, I did perform a comparison by going to SleepMasters, Dreams and Harveys, Argos etc (including online deals like Mattress Man etc.) but Only at Snugmattress.com, I could actually see the detailed explanation about Memory foam with Cheapest Rates (cheapest I could find). Also with FREE next Day delivery and FREE Memory foam pillows, this was sounding the best deal. I was bit hesitant for this being online deal, I started searching for customer feedback for Snug mattress. I found one comment about an year old on Martin's MoneySaverExpert blog. I decided to try by buying a Double mattress first as there was 60 Nights Trial period as well. I tried Double memory Foam mattress for a month and I was so happy with the very good quality (with such low price), I decided to buy another Super Coolmax 1000 King size mattress as well which I am still enjoying from last 4 months.

• Memory Foam Mattress

Product Type

Snugmattress's Response to rikkijuneja's Review

Written on: 06/04/2010

I found this review very helpful because...
<br/>
<br/>Thanks very much for your kind review, we are pleased you are pleased with your mattress.
<br/>rEGARDS