Adonis Cabaret Review

Guest's review of Adonis Cabaret

“The Adonis Cabaret, better hen night than expected. ”

Written on: 01/04/2010

The Adonis Cabaret, better hen night than expected.

I was he mum of the bride to be, so when I heard when we had organised for my daughter I was less than enthusiastic to put it mildly, I had heard the show had moved from its old venue to a new club, so that made me feel a little better, I'd seen the old one and its not the best in town.

I have to say I was more than pleasantly surprised, we were greeted on the door by guys in crisp sailors uniforms 2 drag queens and some pretend Paparazzi (who are your free photographers for the night your told)

The venue is probably the biggest club I have been to, lots of rooms and bars, and the show was in the biggest and set out like a theatre.

Quite impressive.

The cocktails are not fresh made to order which was a shame and the buffet dinner was more like Pizza Hut, but the place was clean and very busy.

The show was, well loud, and better than I imagined there were lots of acts singer Drag queens and yes strippers, my daughter was asked to go on stage, but the strippers played games with the audience more then stripped. I have to say if i do have to watch strippers these lads did it as well as you could with a good balance of fun, I could have without the full naked bit though.

After the show you get to meet the acts, and have photos, and drink in the many bars.

In all a nice surprise.

I'd almost go again - lets hope my daughter only has one hen night!

Jodiemuggs's Comment

Written on: 08/04/2010

I found this review very helpful because... I've been to 2 of these shows now and both times its been great, its nice that someone who is not a teeny bopper can still get out and have a great time !