Next www.next.co.uk Review

shopper45's review of Next www.next.co.uk

“I've been a customer of Next Directory for over 5...”

Written on: 01/04/2010 by shopper45 (1 review written)

I've been a customer of Next Directory for over 5 years now and they've been very good. All furniture items have been excellent quality and on time and I've never had an item delivered that has been damaged or badly described. I recently bought a washing machine from their electricals area on the next.co.uk website and found the reviews very useful for this. The machine was perhaps a tenner more expensive than elsewhere but knowing how good their delivery service is, I'd rather go down that route than anywhere else and risk waiting in all day with no idea when a driver will turn up!

They give you a 4 hour slot and stick to it well. Then on the day you get a call to let you know whereabouts in that slot they will be i.e. you're at the bottom of the list, expect delivery late rather than early morning (if only more companies could take this attitude!)

Their clothing has always been good quality for the price as well. I like the fact that if you order an item that doesn't suit you can just take it back to any store rather than arranging a collection (great for me as I work full time) and sometimes the directory/website has items of clothing that aren't in the stores at that time.

Their returns policy is also very good. In the past I've had trouble in places like M&S and John Lewis returning both items of a trouser suit if there is a problem with one item (i.e. a hem comes undone after time) Next have allowed me to refund both items with a receipt as there is no way you would return one item and not the other!

I have also used their flower ordering service 3 years in a row and they have been excellent. My only criticism is that their website tends to be a bit slow, but having the directory makes up for that I suppose.

Overall one very happy customer.

• Furniture and lighting, £various