Thomson Fly Review

• Comfort on flight

• Quality of Entertainment

• Quality of food

newbie01's review of Thomson Fly

“Thomson Airways are by far the best Uk Charter Airline...”

Written on: 31/03/2010 by newbie01 (1 review written)

Thomson Airways are by far the best Uk Charter Airline that I have come across. Legroom on short haul is no worse than that found on major carriers such as BA and Virgin and long haul legroom is miles better than all UK scheduled carriers. I know that you have to pay for meals and drinks ect but I would rather do that and be in comfort than be squashed into a Virgin 747 anyday.

The crew are always smiling and happy to assist and make for a very plesant journey. All airlines have their delays however Thomson always look after you and provide refresment vouchers and hotels if needs be. I would recommend Thomson Airways to anyone anyday

• 02/2010

• Long Haul

Flight Length

Guest's Response to newbie01's Review

Written on: 09/01/2012

After reading these comments I was in a bit of a panic as I have just booked a road trip USA with Thomson. I was under the impression that Thomson seats are larger than Virgin, who we have always flown with since the 90s and that was one of the reasons I booked, Until I read this review I was having regrets and wondering if i should cancel and lose the deposits.Virgin seats have hardly any space at all in economy and as one review said on here we were freezing last year while returning with Virgin from California. People complain of the lack of vanity packs on Thomson economy but we always had them on Virgin and just brought them home for the grandkids so they're not important to me but sitting together and the seat pitch is..

Guest's Response to newbie01's Review

Written on: 28/04/2012

After reading all these reviews I'm also in a bit of a panic! We have normaly flown with Virgin but the seating is getting tighter all the time, we've also flown with Northwest Aiirlines, Delta and Continental..I liked Delta the best.
We are flying to Sanford this coming september with Thomson economy. I suffer with swelling of the lower legs if I don't keep them moving and so I walk a lot during the flight...Is there anywhere you would recommend we sit?
The food, and entertainment I'm not bothered about but comfortable seats are very important especially on the return journey as it's a night flight..